Corporate volunteering provides an opportunity for businesses and their employees to get involved in their local community and contribute to environmental conservation efforts, which can strengthen community ties and promote social responsibility.
As a corporate volunteer, you’ll have the opportunity to bond with your team, develop new skills, and build relationships with the local community. Whether you’re a seasoned tree planter or new to the experience, we welcome volunteers of all levels of experience and expertise.
Benefits of corporate volunteering:
- Fun team-building activity
- Make a difference for the local environment
- Give back to community
- Meet corporate social responsibility targets
- Enhance company image
- Increase pride and sense of accomplishment for staff
- Provide funds to help us continue our conservation goals