At our public meeting on August 23rd, we will be appointing committee members. The Greater Sydney Landcare Network has plenty of interesting opportunities for committee members.
- The committee is to have at least 5 and not more than 11 members.
- Member groups may nominate not more than 2 members to serve on the Committee.
- Members may nominate themselves
- Nominations for the Committee must be received by August 7. You can nominate by email or with our online form
- If less than 11 nominations are received, further nominations will be called for at the meeting. If more than 11 nominations are received, an election will be held at the meeting.
- The Committee must elect its office bearers and meet for the first time within one month of the AGM. This could be done immediately following the AGM. The Committee must elect a Chairperson, 2 Vice Chairs, Secretary, Treasurer. A Public Officer must also be nominated.
- The Committee currently meets approximately monthly, at the Local Land Services office in Parramatta. The new Committee can choose when and where to meet to suit its own needs.