- This event has passed.
AGM Greater Sydney Landcare Network 2018
September 23, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Members of the Landcare / Bushcare community are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of Greater Sydney Landcare Network.
The day will include:
– The presentation of the Annual Report
– Election of the Steering Committee
– A brief presentation from Landcare NSW and Greater Sydney Local Land Services
– A discussion of the new Crown Lands Management Act, and the transfer of Crown Land to Local Councils.
– Our guest speaker this year is Alex McKenzie from Strathfield City Council will present a fascinating afternoon ‘walk-and-talk’ tour of the successful wetland rehabilitation projects at Olympic Park, as well as discuss the recent Sydney Water Powell’s Creek Naturalisation Project community open day.
A copy of the Agenda will be available from the GSLN webpage shortly.
Time: 10am Sunday 23rd September 2018 (estimated finish 3:30)
Location: Education Centre, Bicentennial Drive, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127
Transport is available from Olympic Park train station, ferries and bus (routes 401 Lidcombe Station, 450 Hurstville, 525 Parramatta Station, 525/526 Burwood and 526 Olympic Park Wharf). Pre-booked parking is also available.
RSVP (including dietary requirements): Monday 17 September via Eventbrite.
If you would like to nominate to be on the Greater Sydney Landcare Network committee we are always looking for new members particularly if you have skills in financial management, data management, marketing, social media or project management. Please contact Elisha or Clare, 02 4724 2147, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
We hope to see you there!