We hope you’ve been doing ok during these difficult times. We’re certainly looking forward to getting back out on the ground and but in the mean time, we’re excited to be bringing you some special online stories that you can enjoy from your home every week. We’ve got some super interesting topics this month!
- Splashing into Streamwatch – water quality monitoring with Streamwatch
- Creating Koala Habitat with Hawkesbury Nepean Landcare Network
- Tree Canopies – the superfood for your health with University of Wollongong
- Knowing Your Patch – birding in a 5km radius with expert bird watcher, Mark Fuller
- Turn Down the Heat in Western Sydney with Western Sydney Regional Organisation of Councils
Check out our Events page for more detail and to register