Greater Sydney Landcare Network (GSLN) is looking for two community-minded people to fill our new roles of Local Landcare Coordinator, based in Penrith, and ranging over the Sydney, Blue Mountains and Central Coast areas.
We need people who can:
- Help grow the network
- Support and increase local landholder and community engagement in landcare activities
- Develop strategic partnerships with government, community and private sector organisations,
- Leverage Government and non-government programs to develop on-ground natural resource management projects, in line with regional and state strategies.
- Develop strategic plans, action plans and internal processes
- Undertake planning with GSLN and member groups
- Monitor, evaluate and report on their projects and activities
- Effectively participate in natural resource management activities that address critical agricultural sustainability and environmental issues
Applications close: 19 February, 2016.