We run a wide variety of events throughout the year. These could include:
- Tree planting and bush regeneration days
- Workshops on topics such as soil health, water conservation, and sustainable living practices
- Community engagement events such as festivals and open days
- Field trips to local conservation sites and ecological hotspots
- Training sessions for Landcare members and volunteers
- Citizen science projects and surveys to monitor local flora and fauna populations.
These events provide opportunities for the community to get involved in conservation activities, learn about sustainable practices, and connect with like-minded individuals and organisations.
You can find all our upcoming events on our Eventbrite page: