What insurance Cover does GSLN – Willow Warriors have for volunteers, members and the public?
Two sources of insurance cover participants. One for the landcare activities undertaken by the group and one for the on-water boating/kayaking component we use to access our landcare sites.
The adventure and conservation activities volunteers come with some risks. To participate, a membership / volunteers agreement with terms and conditions that acknowledge amongst other things the risks and danger in this environment must be signed.
The insurance to cover the landcare activities is through a group policy arranged by the Hawkesbury Nepean CMA and the broker CRISP where we have limited insurance cover for the following:
- A public liability insurance for $20 million dollars. Click here to see the current Certificate of Cover or click here to see the details of the cover
- Volunteer workers personal injury insurance. Click here to see the certificate of cover or Click here to see the details of the insurance cover
The insurance to cover for canoeing and rafting activities is through our affiliation with Paddle NSW Inc where we have limited insurance cover for the following:
- A public liability insurances for $20 million dollars Click here for the Certificate of Cover
- Canoeing personal injury insurance. Click here to see details of the cover.
- Professional Liability related to the canoeing activities.